Thursday, July 30, 2009

Natural Growth Hormones -- How a New HGH Releaser Can Help You Feel Younger




Natural growth hormones are very popular these days â€" and for good reason. With so many natural growth hormone (NGH) products available, you may be asking yourself questions like: what are they â€" and what do they do exactly? In this article, you’ll discover the answers to these questions, and uncover how a new HGH releaser can help you feel younger than your age. First of all, let’s understand what natural growth hormones are. Natural growth hormones are naturally occurring substances that are produced in your body. They are designed to be chemical messengers that are responsible for your body’s development and proper functioning. Basically, natural growth hormones work by stimulating your body to do certain activities like grow, digest food, and reproduce. NGHs also keep you at your best when you perform tasks like walking, eating, and sleeping. So that is the definition of a natural growth hormone and what a natural growth hormone does in your body.Now we’ll explore an example of an NGH. Human growth hormone is a natural growth hormone that your body produces. If you haven’t heard of HGH, it is a hormone that is released in your body by your pituitary gland throughout your lifetime. HGH produces some significant benefits to your body including: *Muscle mass increase/body fat decrease*Mood and sleep improvement*Increased sexual libido*Fewer wrinkles*Immunity improvement â€" faster healing*Increased energy and stamina*Memory improvementThese human growth hormone therapy benefits have been reported by many people and many research studies. Consider the clinical study results published in the New England Journal of Medicine. In this study, doctors and researchers took a group of men aged 61 to 81 and gave them injectable HGH three times per week over the course of 6 months. The results were astonishing. Overall, the men received the following HGH benefits:*8.8% increase in muscle mass *14.4% decrease in body fat *61% reduction in wrinkles *75% increase in sexual potency *84% increase in energy levels *62% increase in memory *67% increase in overall mood It’s important to note that none of these men changed anything else in their lives â€" not their diets, their exercise routines, not even smoking. HGH was the only difference in their lives during the 6-month clinical trial.It’s also important to note that when the men stopped using the shots of HGH, their results stopped as well. But these results are from man-made and not natural human growth hormone. When this study was done, there were very few other HGH options â€" most everyone who received HGH was given synthetic HGH. And with non-natural growth hormones come risky side effects, including:*Increased blood pressure*Painful swelling of the joints*Facial bone growth and deformities*Potentially deadly irregular heartbeat*Increased risk of diabetes and diabetic coma*Increased risk of certain cancersClearly these are side effects that would make most of us reconsider taking man-made HGH. Medical science realized there must be a better way to get the benefits of human growth hormone without the risks. They knew there must be a way to stimulate the natural human growth hormone that is already in our bodies. They knew there must be a way to increase the amount of natural HGH our bodies release as we age. And they found their answer in Trans-D Tropin. Today Trans-D Tropin is that solution.Trans D Tropin is a lotion that gives you all the benefits of HGH â€" without the hazardous side effects. Trans D Tropin is an HGH releaser that works by stimulating your pituitary gland to release your own HGH. So unlike injections that force man-made HGH into your body, Trans D Tropin works in a safe, natural way to increase your levels of HGH. Trans D Tropin can help you feel younger. You’ll have none of the risky side effects of synthetic HGH and all of the benefits of human natural growth hormone.--About the Author:Uncover more HGH secrets and free information about Trans D Tropin at http://www.DialBacktheYears.com. Plus, now download your free 93-page ebook Is Aging a Preventable Disease at http://www.DialBacktheYears.comSource: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



24 comments:

  1. wonderful put up, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector do not understand this. You must proceed your writing. I'm confident, you
    have a great readers' base already!

    Feel free to visit my site - order acai ultra lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say
    that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be
    subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!


    my weblog: Power Pump XL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a topic which is near to my heart... Thank you!

    Where are your contact details though?

    Also visit my website - AnatomyX5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the great spirit.


    Feel free to visit my weblog ... Vimax Male Enhancement Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a little comment to support
    you.

    My homepage; best supplement for muscle gain

    ReplyDelete
  6. This piece of writing will help the internet viewers for creating new website
    or even a weblog from start to end.

    my web page ... Raspberry ketone

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visit every day some blogs and information sites to read articles, however
    this webpage provides feature based posts.

    my website; Online Loans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Appreciation to my father who shared with me on the topic of this webpage,
    this weblog is actually awesome.

    Look into my webpage: Diet Patch

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your site. It appears as if some of the text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen before.
    Cheers

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... Home Staging Company

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

    Feel free to visit my web page: Test force xtreme

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was curious if you ever thought of changing
    the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love
    what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.

    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Here is my page Collagen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you
    write again soon!

    my homepage: Ripped Muscle X treme

    ReplyDelete
  13. When some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she
    desires to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.


    Also visit my web blog: Sytropin

    ReplyDelete
  14. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me.
    Thanks!

    My web-site Paving contractor MN

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts
    and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.


    Feel free to surf to my page ... Ripped Muscle Xtreme Review

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... Pure HCA

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.

    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.



    Here is my page ... Wrinkle Cream Review

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, after reading this remarkable post i am as well
    cheerful to share my familiarity here with mates.

    My web-site ... Revitalize Cream

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good article. I will be facing many of these issues as well.

    .

    Also visit my blog; Buy Pure garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with
    SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
    very good gains. If you know of any please share. Cheers!


    My webpage: Hard knight reviews

    ReplyDelete
  21. If some one desires expert view about blogging and site-building after that i propose him/her to visit this weblog,
    Keep up the fastidious job.

    Also visit my homepage: Asphalt Driveway St Paul

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you, I've recently been looking for info about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?

    Also visit my web-site: kin cream

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this
    web page, and your views are pleasant for new people.

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: Tru Visage Anti Aging Formula

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Aol for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for
    a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    Review my blog: build muscle fast

    ReplyDelete