Monday, July 6, 2009

Scientifically Developed -- NASA Memory Foam




When I finally decided to get a new mattress, I was faced with a barrage of almost frightening choice. Do I want a spring mattress? A water-bed, adjustable bed, one of those fancy adjustable firmness mattresses? The woman helping me in the furniture store must have been sick to death of my questions about what was the perfect mattress.

After several hundred questions, covering hundreds of mattresses, I finally decided that the best mattress for me was a bed foam memory. Memory foam is a material that was developed by NASA as a cushion to provide relief for astronauts undergoing G-forces entering or leaving the atmosphere. These foam mattress feel and respond to your body? S is the heat and pressure, and mold around you. This provides relief from pressure points and painful springs digging into you. It may even help improve the traffic!

It? S so cushiony, yet he supports me where I need it. I slept well the first night I got it, and I? I stayed up all night since. Even my husband, who thinks that all the mattresses were the same and didn? Not understand why I have supported both the purchase of a new, was wonderful delusions about how our new memory foam mattress. Memory foam was developed by NASA, but NASA decided at a time to sell the patents. Since then, many companies have worked on refining and improving the perfect formula for making the memory foam. Foam is made of plastic, but many chemicals go into the manufacturing sector.

Cheap foam mattress, such as those produced in China in May were made from hazardous chemicals, even though it is very important to ensure that you buy a product, quality of memory foam mattress, you know it? De l? safe.

Memory foam mattress May run a little more expensive than the typical spring mattress. My queen mattress was about $ 1,500, but there are some that can cost as little as $ 500. You? Re likely to pay more if you have a name brand mattresses, as I did. Even if you choose not to go with name brand mattresses foam, make sure you buy one that is made safe. Photobucket

Related Posts :



No comments:

Post a Comment