Thursday, August 6, 2009

Anti-Aging Properties Of Acai




Our body grows old. That is the human cycle, and we cannot really prevent aging. But what if there is indeed a way to minimize the effects of aging? This was exactly what Acai does.Acai (pronounced as ‘ah-sigh-ee’) is certainly one fruit that provides excellent anti-aging effects, and is winning the hearts of millions of people in the United States, and even around the globe. Acai is excellent as a health supplement to lose fat and cholesterol and increase body metabolism; it fights signs of aging, improves mental clarity, and is even known to treat leukemia cells!Acai was voted as the top super food by numerous health organizations as well as the media. It was found to contain almost ten times the nutritious value of ordinary fruits and more than twice the amount of anti-oxidants and nutrients present in blueberries, which was initially the world’s best super food. It is no wonder when famous Hollywood celebrities started buying acai in bulk and consume them like no other fruit or supplement. Acai contains fatty acids such as Omega 6 and Omega 9, along with anthocyanin, a powerful anti-oxidant. The human body undergoes gradual degeneration and regeneration of cells, and is aided by the numerous reactions occurring within. The fatty acids contained in acai will aid the process of burning fat and cholesterol, while anthocyanin acts as an anti-oxidant to ease up the process of degeneration and regeneration of cells. Aging naturally occurs due to partial degeneration of cells, leaving ions behind in the body and making it toxic. The extra ions wreck havoc in the nearby cells, thereby starting a chain reaction, which ultimately leads to health problems, including aging.Anti-oxidants actually help oxidize these extra ions that are contained in the cells, and helps in complete death of cells to give rise to new ones. Hence, with complete destruction of cells, the body becomes less toxic, and all the signs of aging such as skin creases and wrinkles are visibly reduced. Apart from this, the skin also receives better blood flow, which gives it a shiny tone that enhances beauty; something that prompted Hollywood to go mad over Acai! A visit to Brazil can better explain the effects of anti-aging, since the people of Brazil and the Amazon rain forests include Acai in their daily diet. The acai tree in Amazon is known as the ‘Tree of Life”, and acai has become something of a staple food in Brazil. People there always look young, and we all know how active they are.Consumption of acai is not restricted to younger generation. Older people can also consume acai and regain most part of their youthful nature within just weeks. Being an anti-oxidant in nature, acai works on complete destruction of partially destructed cells, immaterial of the age and physique of the individual. Acai is indeed ‘the most preserved anti-aging secret’ and can be the right solution that you are looking for.--For more details on the anti aging properties of Acai and the nutritional values of freeze dried acai berries, visit Prima-Acai.com.Source: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



16 comments:

  1. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait
    to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyways, great blog!

    Feel free to visit my homepage - Skin care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this was a very nice post. Spending some time and actual
    effort to create a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and
    never manage to get nearly anything done.

    Also visit my website: Test Force Muscle Testosterone Booster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not create a lot of comments, however after reading some of the comments on this
    page "Anti-Aging Properties Of Acai". I actually do have a few questions for you if
    you tend not to mind. Is it just me or do a few of the responses come across like they are coming from brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are writing at additional social
    sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you list of every one of all your social networking pages like your
    linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Feel free to visit my web site; Goji Berry Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog.. very nice colors
    & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. many thanks

    Look at my webpage; Mito slim facts

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
    He was totally right. This post truly made my day.
    You cann't believe just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

    Stop by my blog :: Saphire Ecig Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your means of telling everything in this article is actually good, all
    can easily understand it, Thanks a lot.

    Also visit my web blog Buy Chronic profits

    ReplyDelete
  7. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I
    have found something that helped me. Thank you!


    Review my blog post - Rvtl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I am going to send this information to him. Fairly certain he's going to
    have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    Look at my web blog :: Grow XL Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting know-how
    daily by reading such nice posts.


    minneapolis hvac

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very shortly this site will be famous amid all blog
    people, due to it's pleasant articles

    Also visit my homepage - buy garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my
    previous room mate! He always kept talking about
    this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
    Thank you for sharing!

    My website; garciniacambogia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post
    is just excellent and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.


    http://susanmallgrave.com/wikka/DoloresryNievesvu

    Also visit my weblog; beaudify review

    ReplyDelete
  13. You made some good points there. I checked on the net for more
    info about the issue and found most people will go along
    with your views on this website.

    Also visit my blog post Pur Essence Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some bodies have a high burn rate of calories, which prevents them from accumulating fat.
    If you only lift ten pounds routinely, your muscles will grow to meet that need and no more.

    One mistake that people who want to build muscles quickly
    but have no information is the lack of information regarding how much they should eat in order to grow
    muscles.

    Here is my web-site :: Order Power Pump XL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tremendous issues here. I'm very glad to peer your article. Thank you so much and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    my website: Lift and Glow Pro Review

    ReplyDelete
  16. I all the time emailed this website post page to all my associates, as if like to read it after
    that my friends will too.

    my web-site; raspberry ketones reviews

    ReplyDelete