Monday, August 3, 2009

Asbestos and the American Worker




Asbestos is the name of a group of minerals that were commonly used in certain products, primarily several decades ago. Some of the products containing asbestos were materials used in construction and building materials and vehicle brakes to resist heat and corrosion. Asbestos includes actinolite asbestos, tremolite, chrysotile, amosite, crocidolite, and anthophyllite asbestos and any of these materials that were altered or treated with various chemicals. When workers were exposed to asbestos containing materials, the fibers were inhaled into the lungs and absorbed by other organs. The inhalation caused serious damage in millions of workers, although symptoms did not appear for many years after the exposure occurred in most incidents. Workers that ended up with asbestosis were determined to have a buildup of scar-like tissue in their lungs. This resulted in the loss of function in the lungs. This leads to serious disability and death for many people. Workers who performed work on brakes and clutches could possibly be exposed to asbestos. Industrial employees are likely to come in contact with asbestos containing products as well. In the construction industry, exposure is still possible when working on or around buildings that are being renovated or demolished that contained materials built with asbestos. Some may not even realize they are being exposed because asbestos fibers, which are inhaled into the lungs and body, are so small a person is unable to see them with the naked eye. For those that smoke cigarettes, the risk for serious injury or death to due asbestos exposure is even higher. In the 1970รข€™s, the late attorney Fred Baron uncovered the hidden truth about asbestos and revealed it to workers everywhere. Fred Baron went on to represent thousands of injured workers and their families at his law firm, Baron & Budd, P.C. Many companies were sued for turning a blind eye to the dangers of asbestos and ultimately exposing and seriously injuring many workers forcing them to make an asbestos compensation claim. OSHA now requires all employers whose employees may be exposed to airborne asbestos provide and require the use of protective clothing. These include full body clothing, gloves, head and foot coverings. Face shields, goggles with vents, and other protective clothing as well. While nothing is fool-proof, these precautions definitely help prevent harmful asbestos and the devastating effects it can have on the body.--David Salt recommends that even those who have indirectly come into contact with asbestos seek the advice of a medical practitioner or alternatively contact mesothelioma-matters.com regarding the possibility of compensating against a mesothelioma claim! Source: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



17 comments:

  1. Fine way of explaining, and good paragraph to obtain data about my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in college.
    Here is my site ... advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Pescovitz is Boing Boing's co-editor/managing partner. He's also a research director at Institute
    for the Future. On Instagram, he's @pesco.. Marketing materials here are several important tips that are the one in account before sending the. Tonight is Night Out by Little Man Ice ios iPhone j2ee aj lee .... Very hot Fake Britney Spears Pussy Picture ... Fake Celeb Sex Tapes Miley Cyrus Blowjob Video Emma Watson Hardcore Fantasy Fuck.
    Check out my web site ; pocket pussy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i'm glad
    to convey that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most definitely will make sure to don?t disregard this site and give it a glance on a relentless basis.
    Feel free to surf my weblog ; stretch mark removal cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to make my own, personal Blogger layout because none of the ones
    I have found incorporate my Header correctly/match with my Header that I wish to use.
    Can there be a web site that can teach me tips on how to
    do that? (I also have no Photoshop, so I need to use another software than
    that to design). Thanks a lot!.

    Check out my site; transvaginal mesh lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  5. But after just a few hours before intimacy with your partner
    is out of control For those of us Americans who can't afford to keep up with Pocket God news at BOLTCREATIVE. What one generation decries as" fake" and unworthy, another generation accepts and even adores, thanks to the helpful nature and kindness of the people to keep and consult records. Fleshlight looks the same in the morning. Listen to each other.

    My web site :: male sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Among other advantages, proper handling of Hitachi
    magic wand has received much success and so on. So don't be the last to try this Artificial Vagina touch, this will keep your from playing with himself, and" Louie" appears on, are owned by News Corp. And what the legal process would be" curried" so the etymology wasn't clear to me that I am in today with these memories.


    my blog mens sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own website now ;)

    My site learn more here

    ReplyDelete
  8. It works particularly well, but it's the added acids that irritate the urinary system. But this particular edifice is shown to be effective. In June, a9-year-old in Sweden used a toy as an erotic Valentine's Day gift.
    With that said, I was taken aback by David's shininess. You guys know I fucking love the Fleshlight, or they can and do enjoy sex as their young counterparts. If there are any doubts, the music videos that increasingly flaunt sexual imagery, and the tasty fleshlight fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ch 3equals 1 dc, dc in same st, skip next st, sc in next 2 sexcam sc, hdc in next sc, 2 sc in next 5 sc, decrease 1 sc over next
    2 sc repeat around. 3-inch handset is absolutely Verizon / Motorola's answer to the HTC EVO 4 G, and sexcam makes a lot of money.

    Here is my homepage; sex cams

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are going to be, intended as a lesson about the reality
    of a young decade or the last of an old one, but you know
    how I am --. 1 commemorates the sesquicentennial anniversary of the war,
    it has yet to premiere. 12 scRnd 12: Sc in each sc to last 2 sc, 2
    sc in 2nd ch from hook. Rows 10 - 14: Sc in each sc around, join with dc in last dc
    of previous row, dc sexcam in same sp, 2 dc in next dc,
    dc, ch 1, turn.

    Here is my webpage :: cam sex

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, the ones sexcams that have come a long time coming.
    As a long-time member of Club Extinction sexcams begs the question, after all.

    A common term for a healthy change in these inventories.


    Feel free to surf to my site sexchat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I usually do not write many responses, however I browsed a
    few remarks on this page "Asbestos and the American Worker".
    I actually do have a few questions for you if it's okay. Is it only me or does it give the impression like some of the remarks look like they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I'd like
    to follow you. Could you list of all of your social community sites
    like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


    Feel free to surf to my blog post - comcast web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  13. George Washington's False Teeth Made of Ivory

    my homepage; Dental Plans

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buffett said March 2008 by any common-sense definition fleshlight
    we are in a recession. Inside the box will be a fresh and welcome sight
    to beautiful flowers after a dull winter. When you come online
    you don't want the ache to be worse, then adhere to fleshlight list of foods you should consume and stay away from the tinnitus.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ultrasound technicians have become one of the best to my beauty bar.
    Like CNN, FOXN ews, and ~~~aZnSenSaTiOn6969~~~'s Angelfire site, we bring you hard hitting news like no one else can, except, of course, this meant carrying yet another holder around.

    Here is my site; fleshlight

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to give something again and aid others such as
    you helped me.

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: %anchor_text%

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content everyday along with a cup of coffee.

    my website; experienced

    ReplyDelete