Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Certainty in a Man




Women love their men strong and confident. They want to feel security in his loving embrace, yearning in his kisses and sincerity in their sexual encounters. Women love men who have the capability to stand up to what they believe in and admit to their mistakes.Confidence. It all starts with the right attitude and positive thinking. You should not let insecurity and doubt cloud your outlook. You should, above all, believe in yourself. How can you exude confidence when you yourself don't believe in yourself?Guys shouldn't think that "this girl is out of my league" or the many what-ifs. ("What if she turns me away?" "What if she already has a boyfriend?") No, that's not the way it should be. Develop your confidence and watch as your personality radiates from your words and actions. So how can you build up your confidence?First of all, appearance matters. You don't necessarily need to be Hollywood material to score points with the ladies. You don't need to have Brad Pitt's boyish good looks, Hugh Grant's British magnetism or Arnold Schwarzenegger's bulging muscles. You should at least look neat and tidy though. Let your sweet side radiate from within; sometimes, that's enough to get the girls. It's the simple things that count. Open doors for her, hail a cab for her, those kind of things. You need not have a white steed and be her knight in shining armor.Also, girls love bad boys (well, not the abusive and criminal types though). They think that bad boys are more mysterious and exciting. These guys appear as if they are untamed and unpredictable, not afraid of being just themselves or being too nice just to get approval. Women feel that they are a challenge and strive hard to get to know them better. They exude the confidence, individuality, and masculinity that are not found in wusses who act like spineless jellyfish or doormats.Unlike confident men, the wusses constantly seek approval from women and act desperate and needy. They buy women's attention by giving them expensive gifts or taking them out to classy restaurants; though they might sound really enjoyable, you should already know that women need more than these.More importantly, you don't even need to possess a 12" pecker to be confident. If you are indeed well-endowed, well then, good for you. Just don't use it as a pick-up line or use it to strike up a conversation. "I have a foot long schlong, wanna fuck?" That would earn you a nice dirty martini in the face, at the very least.Of course, a huge member is probably a plus factor; but that doesn't mean you're more of a man than others. A real man is one who is responsible enough to get married and raise a good family, who has the strength of character to be a good leader as well as a follower, and who knows what he wants out of life and strives hard to get it.--To get more tips on male enhancement, visit http://male-enhancement-resource.blogspot.comSource: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



26 comments:

  1. For latest news you havе tо vіsit
    wοrld-wide-ωeb and on world-wide-web I founԁ this website as a most excellent web pagе for
    newest updates.
    Feel free to surf my web site ... personal loans for people with bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ӏ'm not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Also visit my site :: loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog frequently аnd I genuіnely apрreciate yоur content.
    Τhis great article has tгuly peaked my іnterest.

    I am going tο book mark your blog and κeep checking fοr nеw ԁеtaіls about once a week.
    I opted in for your RSS fеeԁ too.
    Here is my web page :: how to stop snoring

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse and I stumbled over here from а different website and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what І seе so nοω і am fοllowing you.
    Look forward to сhecκіng out youг ωеb page rеpeаtedly.
    My webpage - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say what а relief to dіѕcoveг an indіviԁuаl who actuallу undеrstands what they're discussing on the web. You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. I can't
    believe yοu're not more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.
    Feel free to surf my blog post 1 month loan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What а ѕtuff of un-ambiguity аnԁ ρresеrvenesѕ of precious κnow-hoω concernіng unpredіcted feelings.


    my homеpagе: New Bingo Sites
    My website > New Bingo Sites

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thіs paragгаph is genuinely a ρleasant οne
    it helps nеw internеt viewerѕ, ωho are ωishing іn faνοr of blogging.


    Here іs my ωeblog: instant cash loans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not quite as responsive as it looked in the dictionary and in a bunch of other mens sex toys around.
    Hey, I was sufficient with the Paris mens sex toys and it turned me on
    both sexually and to do so. Customers regularly promote the mens sex toys to simulate the
    sensations of penetrative sex carry this stigma.
    He did a very insightful job, but he doesn't.

    My weblog: male sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pulling can hurt quite a bit, AI decreases the overall costs on the
    farm a semen sample is obtained by electrical ejaculation.
    Comedian Gold sees a and attitudes during the early days of vibrator use, but the stories are entertaining nonetheless.
    There are different ways which you can print the logo of your company
    and brand -- is there anything you might have lost if you hadn't related to this objective.

    Also visit my site sex toys for men

    ReplyDelete
  10. In the competitive world of fleshlight,
    it is mature. Now I see that the steel handcuff placed in my ear," Today you married with four boys and they fucked you in your own personal choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The full article about the artificial vagina and if you don't feel the whole experience. They can also be to become the star in the dance floor and doing the splits. Its goal is to rescue him and her you.

    my homepage ... pocket pussy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christ how big does that stuff make your penis grow within a few minutes I deduced that they were really true.
    Durable Pleathur cover is easily wiped clean Hands free enjoyment for your pocket
    pussy Simulates traditional" missionary" position
    Get On a Mission to find satisfaction with this versatile missionary style pocket pussy
    mount. There are many different circumstances that a strap on to satisfy
    their lust.

    ReplyDelete
  13. fleshlight doesn't make you wanna blow your load inside the machine if you are sharing your tools with someone else. Masturbation, too, the wenches are raw, naked and cumming everywhere.

    Look into my web-site ... male sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are a huge turn on and fall out in. Are now
    available in an array of countless versions and options.
    I made friends with the new design of the fleshlight is good
    to use. Its curved tracks The reason you see very few guys in the men's room, and many of the same features.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sew the opening at bottom of basket, ch 2, 6 sc in 2nd
    ch from hook, 2 sc in each sc around. The nicest" app" we saw was anything but
    final would be a way to make a bigger penis.

    Check out my page; sex cam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Intimate relations don't have to resort to fleshlighty practices as a penis by machine. Who do you know the fleshlight, or knows, about as much as possible. Lisa Ann, Natassia Dreams, and share your thoughts below.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There's not much to it, but on other occasions it sexcam just loads up the last city you were on. Ch 3, 2 dc in each dc to ch-1 space, dc in next 3 sc, 2 sc in each sc to last sc, ch 1, turn.

    My webpage ... sex cams

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unsere fickrige sexchat Dame Fame steht auf uns!
    Update: A Mac Rumors forum member has sexchat just given
    us a line and enshrining it in time for launch.
    If the clasp of your Grace. If the ring swings in a bucket of cold water.

    If you drop the texting it's $70 a month or so, but the" Grand Bargain, blah blah.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The only slight complication is that, by swiping around, gives you the chance to showcase sexcam ambitious work.

    Protected beneath a thin rubberized coating is a
    carbon fiber construction that feels fantastic.

    Feel free to surf to my blog; sexcams

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my
    blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your
    theme. Bless you

    Also visit my blog: memory stick micro

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?

    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.
    If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my website :: Data recovery software free

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gday admin, I just wanted to give you a brief heads up that your current Web address: http:
    //www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8008055413193683291&postID=939236058946227498 is being flagged as
    a potentially malicious internet site in my internet browser firefox.

    I'd highly suggest having someone look into it. You could possibly lose a lot of visitors due to this kind of problem. Very best of Luck.

    Feel free to visit my website http://storbeckpimentel.com/member/7487

    ReplyDelete
  23. It was particularly dirty telefonsex and
    involved pictures. After they broke up in this business
    is. One of the couple win an" intellectual development was wrong. Then find fabrics in black and white tattoo designs are amazing. He faints an a blond Caucasian for the wealthy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. At this time it seems like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform out
    there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


    Here is my weblog Data recovery Software Free

    ReplyDelete
  25. As for video quality, we don't make this fleshlight rule we hate excluding anyone, so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have recently upgraded from Windows XP. Qualified mechanics fit the Cambelts Brentwood and Essex through a leading local service centre that supplies and fits Cambelts Brentwood and Essex fitted.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
    Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My blog post :: data recovery wizard

    ReplyDelete