Thursday, August 20, 2009

Healthier Way to Get Your Nicotine




Smoking tobacco cigarettes is a horrible thing to do to your body. When you smoke tobacco cigarettes, you are poisoning your body with over 4000 different chemicals, toxins, and carcinogens. You are damaging your lungs, your heart, and many other bodily organs. You are decreasing the functionality of certain parts of your immune system and respiratory system. All this damage will lead to devastating consequences in the future. Consequences such as lung cancer, heart failure, smokers cough, throat cancer, loss of your ability to talk, and the list goes on. It is difficult to even discover and list all the ways in which tobacco smoke damages the human body. However, people continue to do it because tobacco smoke also contains one very addictive substance â€" nicotine. This one ingredient is the reason that you continue to smoke, day after day, even knowing that it is constantly damaging your body. Being that your addiction is solely to the nicotine, many forms of alternate methods of getting that nicotine fix have become available over time to help people quit smoking tobacco cigarettes.Nicotine Patch - The skin of the human body absorbs small amounts of any fluid that it comes in contact with. Knowing this, some pioneers came up with a nicotine delivery system knows as the nicotine patch. The idea is simple - create a patch which contains a dose of nicotine and stick it to your skin like a band-aid so it can be slowly absorbed. This way, you get your nicotine fix without the horrible toxins from the tobacco smoke. Nicotine Gum - Nicotine gum is another clever idea which fulfills a person’s nicotine addiction. Another very simple idea - create a stick of gum and add some nicotine to the gum so that when chewed, it will release the nicotine and fulfill a persons nicotine craving. Once again, you get your nicotine craving satisfied and without smoking tobacco cigarettesElectronic Cigarette - The electronic cigarette is probably the newest idea designed to satisfy a person’s nicotine craving without getting the harmful toxins from tobacco smoke. This electronic cigarette looks just like a normal cigarette and is smoked just like a normal cigarette. However, the smoke of the electronic cigarette is really nothing more than water vapor which is infused with of course, nicotine, which is then inhaled by the user to get their nicotine fix. So like the patch and the gum, the user gets his/her nicotine fix. So as you can see, there are many different, much healthier ways like the three listed above which you can use to satisfy your nicotine craving without getting all the deadly toxins and carcinogens which are found in tobacco cigarettes. So do yourself a favor and put those tobacco cigarettes down and discover an alternative way of fulfilling your nicotine craving!--My name is Kevin Sjodin and my goal is to improve the lives of smokers one smoker at a time. To learn more about the Electronic Cigarette, please visit my website at www.sharpsmoker.com or email me at kevin@sharpsmoker.comSource: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



5 comments:

  1. Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession
    capital to claim that I get actually loved
    account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your augment and even I achievement you get right of entry to constantly quickly.


    Feel free to visit my weblog acai ultra lean review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    Stop by my web-site ... Androsolve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any
    suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Appreciate it

    Here is my page Diet Patch Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Here is my web blog: Splendyr Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there outstanding website! Does running a blog similar to this take a large amount of work?
    I've virtually no knowledge of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply needed to ask. Cheers!

    Look into my web blog: Natural Cleanse Diet

    ReplyDelete