Sunday, August 30, 2009

How To Lose Weight




To successfully lose weight in a sustainable manner, the approach can make all the difference. Any effective approach begins with taking simple baby steps. Here are 3 tips that will help you lose weight.nTip #1: Drink a full eight ounce glass of water 20 minutes before each meal.nIt's only partly because you trick your body into thinking that it's full. The real trick is in giving your body all the water that it needs. The usual recommendation is at least an 8 oz glasses of water a day. That's WATER - not soft drinks, not coffee. Just pure water. Your body needs water to maintain all its systems and to flush wastes away. When you don't take in enough water, it starts trying to conserve it by retaining water in muscle and fat tissues. Water your body as faithfully as you would a plant, and you'll find that it starts ridding itself of excess water regularly as well. Is it just water weight? Well, yes. But that water weight is weight you don't have to carry around with you as long as you're taking in enough water for your body's needs.nTip #2: Decrease Your Daily CaloriesnThe most common advice given to anyone who wants to lose weight is to go on a diet. The trouble with dieting is that low calorie diet would throw the body into starvation mode. When this happens, it lowers the body's metabolic rate to cause muscle loss and not fat loss. As soon as the diet has ended, the unwanted fat returns and actually increases due to the lower metabolism.nThe best way around is to cut your daily calorie intake instead of opting into a diet. This prevents the body's starvation mechanisms from kicking in. Decrease daily calorie value by a couple of hundred calories per day and no more. This will generate slow weight loss and the majority will be fat loss only. The daily calories should be consumed during the day with small frequent meals.nTip #3: Eat your fruits and veggies raw.nAside from the fact that raw fruits and vegetables pack more nutrition per calorie, in many cases you're actually getting LESS calories when you eat your produce raw. Especially if you generally opt for canned fruits or vegetables, there are added preservatives and flavorings that can increase calories substantially. But there's another reason as well: your body works harder to digest raw fruits and vegetables, and that means that it uses more calories in getting all the nutrients out of it. Your body NEEDS the extra roughage present in fruit and vegetables that haven't been cooked and processed to keep it working right.--I lost 40 lbs in 3 months with an extreme weight loss diet that almost destroyed my health. It was horrible! Ever since, I've researched several programs... and found a PROGRAM that's healthier and better. Check out #1 picks Weight Loss Programs for men and womenSource: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



26 comments:

  1. Yes! Finally someone writes about garc쭩a cambogia.


    Take a look at my webpage: just click the next web site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: relevant web-site

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like reading a post that can make people
    think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

    Stop by my weblog ... Ultra Slim Patch Weight Loss Program

    ReplyDelete
  4. This text is invaluable. Where can I find out more?


    Feel free to visit my web-site Le parfait wrinkle cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to
    be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let
    you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.

    Many thanks

    Feel free to visit my web-site: Dietary supplement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to my father who shared with me regarding this website, this web site is genuinely remarkable.


    Look into my web site Rejuvenex info

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is in point of fact a great and helpful piece of information.
    I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.


    My website - rejuvenexreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i'm satisfied to exhibit that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I
    needed. I such a lot no doubt will make sure to don?

    t omit this website and give it a look on a relentless basis.


    My website - Lean Muscle X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this
    I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.
    I am hoping to contribute & aid other customers like its aided me.
    Great job.

    My web-site; Lean Muscle X

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's awesome designed for me to have a web page, which is useful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

    Also visit my blog post; build muscles now

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is one of the so much important information for me.

    And i am glad studying your article. However wanna observation on
    few basic things, The web site taste is ideal, the articles is in reality nice : D.

    Just right process, cheers

    Also visit my website :: Automated pay days

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This
    article posted at this site is genuinely good.

    My webpage ... Grow XL Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you wish for to take much from this post then you have to apply such strategies to your won website.


    Here is my site - Le derme luxe review

    ReplyDelete
  14. Howdy, I think your blog might be having web browser compatibility issues.

    Whenever I look at your website in Safari, it
    looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it
    has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads
    up! Besides that, fantastic site!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: Pure GCE Extract

    ReplyDelete
  15. What's up to every one, the contents present at this website are in fact remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

    my web site - Garcinia Cambogia Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ӏ don't even know the way I finished up here, however I thought this post used to be great. I don't reсognise whο you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger in the event you are not already. Cheers!

    Also visit my homepage :: green coffee bean side effects

    ReplyDelete
  17. My bгother suggested Ι may liκe this websіte.
    He was οnce totally rіght. Thіs ρublish actually made my day.
    Үou can not imagine simplу how so much tіme I had spent for
    this information! Τhank you!

    Also ѵisit my web blog :: http://www.one-sublime-directory.com/Ketone-Promise_138327.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whаt a dаtа of un-ambiguity and pгeserveness of
    valuаble exрerіеnсе regarԁing unexpected
    еmotiоns.

    my weblog :: lightweight zip up hoodies for women

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks foг thе auspiсious writеup.
    It аctuаlly was oncе a еnjoyment aсcount it.
    Lоοk comρlex to fаг
    added agreеablе frοm yоu!
    Ву the waу, how cοuld we
    keeρ up a corгespondence?

    Feel free to ѕurf to my webpаge :: raspberry ketone reviews

    ReplyDelete
  20. Right here is the perfect webpage for anybody who really wants to understand
    this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue
    with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject which has been
    written about for a long time. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!


    Here is my page ... Online Home Careers Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ηello, I enjoу reаdіng all οf your
    аrtiсle. Ι wаnteԁ to wгite а
    littlе cоmment to ѕupрort you.


    My homeρage 100% pure raspberry ketones

    ReplyDelete
  22. І loved аѕ much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    My web site :: pure raspberry ketone pills (http://raves.ru)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What's up, always i used to check website posts here in the early hours in the morning, as i enjoy to learn more and more.

    Also visit my web site :: green coffee bean pills

    ReplyDelete
  24. Havе you ever сonsіdered creating an ebook
    or guest authoгing оn othеr sites? I hаѵe а blog centeгed on
    the same subjеcts you discuss and ωοuld loѵe to have you
    ѕhaгe somе stories/іnfоrmation.
    І know my visitors would appreсiate уour work.
    If you arе eνеn remotely intеrested, feel fгee tο senԁ me an email.


    Also νisit my blog pure green coffee bean 800mg

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello colleaguеѕ, pleasant piecе of wrіting and ρlеaѕant aгguments сommented here, I am truly enjоying by thеse.



    Also νisit my blоg pοst :: raspberry ketone diet side effects

    ReplyDelete