Thursday, September 24, 2009

Battling Depression




Everyone in the entire world has at one time or another has experienced bouts of depression, however, many individuals today are battling with depression on a daily basis. Depression is nothing more than a chemical change that affects the way in which the brain functions.The way brain functions as the control center of our bodies. It sends messages to the rest of our body to control such things as our heartbeat, breathing, walking, by way of brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters. The neurotransmitters are also responsible for our emotions. When a person becomes depressed, the chemical messages that are being sent are not delivered correctly between the brain cells, which actually cause miscommunication. If a person is depressed, the majority of the time they are considered to have a depressive disorder, often referred to as depression. This disruption can cause major problems in ones life such as problems at work, relationship problems, sleeping disorders such as insomnia, and even appetite problems. Symptoms of depression include constant sadness, constant tension, or constant irritability, not enjoying their hobbies or activities, low energy, feeling tired, change in appetite that produces huge weight gain or weight loss, problems falling to sleep or waking up in the morning or sleeping more, less concentration, feelings of guilt or hopelessness, and thoughts of suicide. There are all kinds of medications to aid individuals with depression; however, many of these drugs have all kinds of side effects that in many cases may be worse than the depression itself. The good news is there are all natural alternatives that work without all those scary side effects.Neurotransmitter supplements are amino acid supplements that aid in the production of neurotransmitters in the brain. As stated above the neurotransmitters not only send messages to the rest of our body for proper functionality, but also provide us with our various moods. In order to have a healthy body as well as well adjusted moods we must have healthy neurotransmitters, thus the reason to provide our bodies with supplements that will help with producing healthy neurotransmitters and their ability to communicate properly. The neurotransmitters also maintain balance of the inhibitory and excitatory systems. Natural supplements work to enhance the production of Dopamine, Epinephrine, GABA, and Norepinephrine, which provide a natural cure for depression. Healthremedies is an online source for finding all natural supplements that aid in the cure of depression without having to leave home. The all-natural supplements provide not only a cure for depression, but provide a cure without the side effects associated with medications that are dispersed through physicians. A few of the supplements you can find include TravaCor by NeuroScience which aids in restoring balance to the inhibitory and excitatory neurotransmitter, AdreCor by NeuroScience which supports adrenal function and the synthesis of the adrenal neurotransmitters, epinephrine, and norepinephrine along with vitamins, amino acids, and other nutrients, and Brain Balance by IP Formulas which is a natural depression remedy.--Valerie Balandra is a nurse practitioner and owner of www.HealthRemedies.com She believes in utilizing holistic approach to health and nutrition. For more information, visit nutritional supplements, natural treatments for depression, and adrenal fatigue treatment.Source: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



12 comments:

  1. Hurrah, thаt's what I was looking for, what a information! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.

    my web blog ... same day loans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS.
    I don't understand the reason why I can't subscribe to it.
    Is there anybody else getting identical RSS issues?
    Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

    Here is my web site ... Home Staging MN

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of all mates concerning this post, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.

    Look into my blog post: Sytropin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah! At last I got a weblog from where I be able
    to genuinely obtain valuable information concerning my study and knowledge.



    Here is my website ... Pure HCA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get
    started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Look into my blog Ripped Muscle Xtreme Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

    My page Anatomy X5 Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar
    one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my blog: Muscle building supplement

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared
    to be on the net the easiest thing to consider of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst folks
    think about worries that they plainly do not recognise about.

    You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side
    effect , other folks can take a signal. Will likely be again
    to get more. Thanks

    my blog; Get Muscle Fast

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, I've recently been looking for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have discovered so far. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?

    My page: Power Pump XL Review

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Take a look at my web page Diet Patch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for any other magnificent post. Where else may just anybody get that type of info in such
    a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such information.

    Also visit my page ... Revitalize Skin Cream

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share
    this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    Also visit my page :: Best Wrinkle Creams

    ReplyDelete