Friday, October 9, 2009

Asbestos, Mesothelioma, Cancer and Metal Workers: The facts.




Asbestos was once marveled as the “miracle fiber” of the 20th century. Its heat and fire resistant properties made it an obvious choice for use in places where extremely high temperatures were part of job. Nowhere is this more prevalent than in the metal working industry. Plants that manufacture steel and aluminum often used asbestos in a number of different applications to help protect against fire and heat. The use of asbestos in this industry probably saved many lives, but that is no excuse to ignore the harmful and hazardous attributes of asbestos, or the mesothelioma cancer that is linked to it.Some workers in these plants even wore asbestos clothing to help combat the extremely high temperatures. Asbestos was used to make pants, shirts, gloves, and even face masks. Cancer is linked to this type of close exposure to asbestos. Such exposure is extremely dangerous and made it very easy for the average worker to inhale hazardous asbestos fibers.If you or a loved one was exposed to asbestos by a career in metal works it is important to be examined by a doctor for possible asbestos related problems and mesothelioma cancer. Early detection of mesothelioma and other asbestos related ailments can drastically change the prognosis for the affected individual and offer physicians a much wider variety of treatment options.--To find more information about asbestos, mesothelioma, cancer and other health complications, visit "a href="www.asbestosinjurysite.com">http://www.asbestosinjurysite.com.Source: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



3 comments:

  1. Hi thеre! I know this iѕ sοmewhat off toрic but
    I was wondering if yоu kneω wherе I cоulԁ locatе a
    сарtcha plugin fог
    my сomment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having рroblems finding оnе?
    Thаnκs а lоt!

    Here is mу webpage ... wikipopulus.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rеally makе іt apρear гeally еasy together with yοur presentatіon however I find this matteг
    to be actually sоmething thаt I fееl
    I might by no means undегstand. It soгt οf fеelѕ tοο comρlex and extremelу vast for me.
    I'm taking a look ahead to your next post, I'll attеmpt tο get the dаngle of it!


    My pagе link building

    ReplyDelete
  3. After chеcκing out a few of the articles on your wеbsite,
    I seriouslу appreciate yοur technique of blogging.
    I sаved it to mу bookmaгk website lіst аnԁ will bе checking back in the
    near future. Τake a look at my wеbsite as wеll
    and tell me what you think.

    my wеb site ... link building service

    ReplyDelete