Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Is The Lemonade Diet Safe?




Is the Lemonade Diet Safe? I have been on the lemonade diet at least 5 times over the last couple of years, so in my personal opinion, it's more than safe but a rejuvenating experience. But why take my word for it when you can easily find evidence of its amazing benefits to anyone who has embarked on it.nThe Lemonade Diet has a long history of more than 50 years and ten and thousands of users around the world. Some considered the Lemonade diet as a fad diet which is totally untrue. How can it be a fad diet with its long serving history?nThe lemonade diet is safe. It is the only cleanse diet that's been acknowledged by many health professionals around the world.nIn 2007, Dr. Oz Mehmet, host of the Discovery Channel show The Truth About Food, appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show to discuss detox diets. He reported that the Lemonade diet is very successful in psychologically preparing an individual for a diet or weight loss program. Individuals who begin a diet with a process of detoxification are more likely to stick to their diet plans and lose weightnMayo Clinic Gastroenterologist Michael Picco, M.D., reports that the benefits of diets such as the Master Cleanse include increased levels of energy, focus, and feelings of lightness. The calorie restriction required by most detox diets also leads to a heightened psychological state where one feels elated or "high."nMany health professionals believe the lemonade diet is safe and has many health benefits such as detoxification and weight loss. It removes the body from deadly toxins, allowing you to have more energy in 10 short days.--Download 5 More HOT Tips at the Master Cleanse blog! Veteran Master Cleanser reveals the Master Cleanse recipe and the #1 Mistake ALL Master Cleansers Make with his free 6 day ecourse!Source: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



3 comments:

  1. Generally I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so!
    Your writing style has been surprised me.
    Thank you, quite nice post.

    Also visit my blog ... http://wiki.oxtli.com.mx/EfrainijAlonzolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I
    was browsing on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and
    would just like to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post
    and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it
    and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic b.

    Green coffee weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the
    following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same
    nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    my website; Cambogia Trim Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete