Friday, October 23, 2009

Life With Hemorrhoids




At the time, I did not know what was happening. I knew nothing about hemorrhoids so the conditions that I was experiencing were foreign to me. I knew one thing: I was hurting down there and I did not know where to turn. Before I permanently cured my hemorrhoids (see below), I did not know what to do:At first, I thought whatever problem that I was having would just disappear. I lead a fairly active lifesyle playing golf on most weekends and getting to the gym once or twice a week. I eat fairly healthy during the week, but I also like to go out and have a good time on the weekends. Occasionally, during or after my activities, I would experience a little bit of chafing around the groin area. This condition would usually subside after a day or two.And so, when I first had the pain around my rectal area, I thought it must be some variation of this chafing…and I waited for it to subside. But it didn’t; the pain increased each day. ”What was going on with me?” I wondered. And seriously, how am I able to talk to anybody about this? I am just not accustomed to talking about problems in that area. Is anybody?Well, the pain persisted and, as I mentioned, it increased dramatically. Going to the bathroom (#2) was the most painful experience I had endured. And the wiping process? What could be as painful as this? I have broken my arm and I don’t recall the pain being so excruciating. After 4 days, I broke down and, with great embarrassment, called my mom and dad. I described my symptoms. What happened?My dad laughed. Yep, he laughed. It was a consoling laugh, one of shared experiences. Before I had uttered two sentences, my dad immediately said, “Son, I hate to break this to you but you have hemorrhoids just like your old man.” It was similar to his reaction when I got acne as a 12-year old. His laughter was not condescending but more an I am sorry, Son type of laughter. Apparently, hemorrhoids, like acne, can be hereditary. Thanks dad.--Robert Stanford is a medical researcher and site director of the Personal Health & Hygiene website. He espouses natural cures for common ailments. In the article above, Robert shares a condensed letter from a site visitor regarding Natural Cures for Hemorrhoids.Source: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



No comments:

Post a Comment