Monday, November 2, 2009

How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction - 4 Secrets Men must Know




Erectile dysfunction is the worst nightmare of any sexually active man in his prime. It is a source of constant worry for any man with this problem and some men would rather be hit by a bus than suffer from erectile dysfunction because most people (especially Africans) refer to this problem as the "death of man's manhood." Erectile dysfunction was formerly referred to as "impotence," it is the inability of being able to maintain an erection (for a significant amount of time) in order to engage in a sexual activity. This problem is common in elderly men but research has shown that younger men also suffer from erectile dysfunction as well.Erectile dysfunction can be treated naturally, especially if you are the kind of person that will not consider surgery as an option for treating erectile dysfunction. Here are the natural treatments for erectile dysfunction: 1. EATING HEALTHYYou can treat erectile dysfunction with the type of food and drinks you consume; you should follow these basic nutrition tips:• Cut down on foods that are too high in cholesterol! Because too much cholesterol in your system slows down the circulation of blood in your arteries.• Eat lots of foods that contain water-soluble properties, because these foods help de-toxify the body (e.g. fruits and vegetables).• Go easy on the sugar or foods that contain a lot of sugar.• Fibre power! - Introduce grains and cereals into your diet.• Don't make eating "junk food" (fast foods/processed foods) become a habit, because they are mostly packed with substances that are unhealthy for the body.• Drink plenty of water! Because water helps to flush the system and helps your body work more efficiently.• Take foods or fruits rich in vitamins, e.g. oranges.2. CHANGE UNHEALTHY LIFE STYLES You should quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol (in excess), because these habits are contributing factors that cause erectile dysfunction.3. EXERCISE REGULARLY Research has shown that the cardiovascular system is primarily responsible for the erectile function in men; frequent exercise increases the flow of blood to every part of the body including the penile area. Exercises such as running, biking, walking etc. helps you maintain blood circulation, reduce weight, keep you fit and also helps you reduce the risk of getting heart disease.4. TAKE NATURAL HERBSYou can turn to natural herbs that are known to treat erectile dysfunction;• Gingko - is a herb that has proved successful in treating erectile dysfunction, it helps to increase the flow of blood to the penis and it also relaxes smooth muscle.• Ginseng - this is the most popular herb that is used by many people to treat erectile dysfunction, it is considered by many as a sexual reviver.• Yohimbe - this herb is found in West Africa, it is used by the natives to treat erectile dysfunction, it is known for its libido boosting powers. However, it is not recommended for use because it is believed to be quite dangerous, it is known to cause dizziness, nausea, decrease in blood pressure etc. Believe it or not, erectile dysfunction is quite a common issue and most men are very embarrassed to talk about it. You need to understand that you are not the only one who is going through this problem; luckily there are natural ways to combat erectile dysfunction.--You may be interested in reading How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction and Erectile Dysfunction Treatment. Also read about How to Fix Erectile DysfunctionSource: http://www.articletrader.com
Photobucket

Related Posts :



21 comments:

  1. This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to
    keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved
    to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!
    ) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you
    presented it. Too cool!

    my webpage; view website

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the
    problem still exists.

    Also visit my page Suggested Internet page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing issues here. I am very happy to look your article.

    Thanks a lot and I'm having a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    Here is my webpage; one way link building

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or
    did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - seo link building service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though
    you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what
    youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us
    something enlightening to read?

    Feel free to surf to my web page ... click reference

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there. I'm sorry to bother you but I ran across your blog site and discovered you happen to be using the exact same theme as me. The only problem is on my blog, I'm unable to get the theme looking like yours.

    Would you mind e-mailing me at: vanessathibodeau@yahoo.

    de so I can get this figured out. By the way I've bookmarked your web site: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8008055413193683291&postID=5874720777441447363 and will be visiting often. Thankyou!

    Here is my webpage; bfg-suedbayern.aufserver4.hieriminternet.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as
    I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of
    the information you present here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
    Regards!

    Take a look at my blog post ... click the next web page

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!

    Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.

    my web site: click the next site

    ReplyDelete
  9. Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and in
    depth information you present. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated
    rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to
    my Google account.

    Take a look at my weblog - Full Post []

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with
    SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.

    If you know of any please share. Cheers!

    Here is my web blog - backlink building ()

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text
    in your content seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon.

    Many thanks

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... auto insurance maryland

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious
    about your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we
    are looking to trade techniques with other folks,
    be sure to shoot me an email if interested.


    Have a look at my web blog; cheap car insurance rate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi terrific website! Does running a blog such as this require a massive amount work?

    I have virtually no expertise in computer programming however I was
    hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any ideas
    or techniques for new blog owners please share.

    I understand this is off subject however I just had to ask.
    Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site :: go to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog soon
    but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!



    my web site eastwood auto insurance ()

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog
    in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.
    Thanks!, like Get the facts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I was interested to know if setting up a web site such your own: http:
    //www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8008055413193683291&postID=5874720777441447363 is challenging to do for
    inexperienced people? I've been hoping to set up my own website for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I've always believed it required tons of work.
    What do you think? Thank you

    Feel free to visit my web site: natural link building

    ReplyDelete
  17. We stumbled over here from a different page and thought I
    might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.

    My website seo link building company

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole
    my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot
    drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad
    is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off
    topic but I had to share it with someone!

    Here is my web page ... auto insurance quotes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm
    trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html
    coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    My page - quality link building service - -

    ReplyDelete
  20. Browsing delicious.com I noticed your blog bookmarked as: Blogger:
    Secret Health. I am assuming you book marked it yourself and wanted to
    ask if social bookmarking gets you a ton of visitors? I've been thinking of doing some social bookmarking for a few of my sites but wasn't certain if it would produce any positive results.
    Thank you so much.

    Feel free to visit my homepage; blog backlink

    ReplyDelete
  21. If some one desires expert view on the topic of blogging
    afterward i recommend him/her to pay a quick visit this blog, Keep up the fastidious work.


    my site - dumex milk powder sample

    ReplyDelete